Area Attractions and Things To DoThis is just a short list! You can find much more as you search the Ozark Area in Arkansas on the Internet.
Outfitters – Fishing, Hiking and Canoeing:
Free Things To Do:
Horseback Riding:OK Trading Post Mountain Trail Horseback Riding (800) 734-7808, or you can call (870) 585-2217.
Things to do:
Sodie’s Fountain and Grill(In the Depot) 109 N First St. Flippin, AR 72634 870-453-7632
RazorBack Ribs, Burgers & BBQ369 US 62 East Yellville, AR 7268 870-449-7427
Branson, MO:Sight & Sound Theater currently showing Jonah Silver Dollar City – Amusement Park and much more
Things To Bring for Things To Do:
• Review & Make a List of Activities To-Do-List
• Bring Appropriate Footwear – If you think you may do some hiking, don’t forget to boots with good soles and bring comfortable closed-toe shoes for walking around the cabins.
• Bring binoculars to take in distant sights and a camera
• Towels if you are planning to go swimming at one of the lakes or rivers
• Deep Woods Off and/or Family Off; Sunscreen
Please give us feedback on any of these places you may go – good or bad, so we can make positive comments or remove them from the list. – Thanks